skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Don
Original Hollywood script as audio series. Week 2, second 5 chapters http://jake.tearn.com #ishow RT
RT @djc8080 Learn Twitter basics, #hashtag use, whale hints, tweetDJ, #ishow http://search.tearn.com/2009/01/learning-twitter.html
@Jamokies Jimmy, TheNose, Mouse. If you know that, why is he still alive? Weekly #ishow http://jake.tearn.com
@Jamokies All right then. I got my own issues here in NYC. I expect the LA issue to be resolved. #ishow
Jamokies
Original Hollywood audio script. Week 2, second 5 chapters http://jake.tearn.com #ishow pls RT
RT @donJamokie @Jamokies All right then. I got my own issues here in NYC. I expect the LA issue to be resolved. #ishow
In all the years we spent in Brooklyn I never heard the Don so mad. Weekly #ishow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPe3rEoAryw
RT @JimmytheJamokie No shit Sherlock. We gotta whack Jake. And we gotta do this fast. #ishow
RT @Jamokie We got the hookers comin' over tonight! We can kill Jake tomorrow. #ishow
Jamokies, Italian for dumb, dumber, dumbest. Funny stuff. http://jake.tearn.com #ishow pls RT
Jimmy
-----
RT @donJamokie Original Hollywood audio script. Week 2, second 5 chapters http://jake.tearn.com #ishow
RT @djc8080 Learn Twitter basics, #hashtag use, whale hints, tweetDJ, #ishow http://search.tearn.com/2009/01/learning-twitter.html
RT @donJamokie @Jamokies All right then. I got my own issues here in NYC. I expect the LA issue to be resolved. #ishow
RT @Jamokies In all the years we spent in Brooklyn I never heard the Don so mad. Weekly #ishow
No shit Sherlock. We gotta whack Jake. And we gotta do this fast. http://jake.tearn.com #ishow
RT @Jamokies We gotta find Jake tonight, and get this hit done. He’s probably over at the Beverly Hills hotel. #ishow
RT @Jamokie We got the hookers comin' over tonight! We can kill Jake tomorrow. #ishow
More:
Jamokies In all the years we spent in Brooklyn I never heard the Don so mad. Weekly #ishow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPe3rEoAryw
Jamokies No shit Sherlock. We gotta whack Jake. And we gotta do this fast. Weekly #ishow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPe3rEoAryw
Jamokies What about Jake’s gambling tips? He’s making us a fortune over there at Hollywood Park. Weekly #ishow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPe3rEoAryw
Jamokies Whatta you wanna do, wait until the Don sends out some specialist to look for us? His hitman might even be on his way. Weekly #ishow
Jamokies How come he didn't send somebody like that to begin with? Weekly #ishow http://jake.tearn.com
Jamokies Because a hit like that cost half a million. These are tough times and he’s probably trying to save a little cash. Weekly #ishow
Jamokies We gotta find Jake tonight, and get this hit done. He’s probably over at the Beverly Hills hotel. Weekly #ishow http://jake.tearn.com
Jamokies Jimmy. We got the hookers comin' over tonight! We can kill Jake tomorrow. Weekly #ishow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPe3rEoAryw
@Mouse "Jimmy you could use a little relaxation. A rubdown and a BJ wouldn't hurt."
@Jimmy "Okay. Tomorrow. We make it look like a drive by hit. Maybe in the parkin' lot at Hollywood Park."
@Mouse "We're up twenty grand from the Don's money, and still payin' our bills. Hookers included."
@Jimmy "Twenty grand is not enough to keep us alive. We flake on this, and the Don is gonna spend millions to find us and wipe us out.”
@TheNose “Your right. We better make the hit or we’ll have to join the witness protection program."
@Mouse “That's kinda like the AA for hitmen, isn't it?"
@Jimmy #theNose #Mouse Shut up you two. The hookers just got here. Weekly #jamokies http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPe3rEoAryw
No comments:
Post a Comment