Jake Week 2

Nose: @Jamokies That there is a Columbus cloud. They got tree kinds a clouds. Mouse: @Jamokies Really? I never knew that http://jake.tearn.com/ Nose: @Jamokies Yeah. They got Columbus, like that one up there, a big fluffy cloud. Then they got Ninos - a long cloud, and Pintos - kind of like a torn sheet cloud. Jimmy: @Jamokies No. You're gettin' clouds mixed wit the ships Columbus come over on, the Mary, the Nina, and the Patty. Jimmy: @Jamokies The clouds, your tree varieties, is Columbo, Nantucket, and Stratus Island. Nose: @Jamokies Where'd you learn that? http://jake.tearn.com Jimmy: @Jamokies I been to ninth grade. I took science. I know what the hell I'm talkin' about. Mouse: @Jamokies Give me those binoculars. How can you be looking at the clouds when there’s so many babes on the boardwalk. Nose: @Jamokies You’re right there. The Venice boardwalk has unbelievable gals. Look at that beautiful blond on roller blades. Mouse: @Jamokies Marone! What boobs! Minchia, like two watermelons, held up by a string a pasta. Jimmy: @Jamokies Guys get your head out of the gutter and let’s get down to business. We got 50 grand from the Don’s accountant to ‘do’ Jake. Nose: @Jamokies Can we do some gambling? I’ve heard they got some Indian card clubs out in the desert. Dem Indians ain’t so smart. Mouse: @Jamokies Yeah, they sold New York City for a couple strands of beads. Jimmy: @Jamokies Each of us get Five grand. You wanna gamble, or want a hooker. Whatever. The rest I keep to pay bills. Nose: @Jamokies you ain’t holdin back. We’re equal partners in this hit. Jimmy: @Jamokies The 50 grand is going fast. Between plane fares, and the guns from that very expensive gun smuggler, I already dropped a quarter. Mouse: @Jamokies We got to kill Jake now. That money ain’t gonna last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment